In which the KoPoint News roundtable discuss President Obama’s recent announcement of his support for gay marriage.
The regular KoPoint in-house panel is joined via Skype by Ellen Ratner of the Talk Radio News Service, and Elisa Camahort Page of BlogHer.
Ellen was in the White House when the news of President Obama’s support for gay marriage was announced, and helps us make sense of the political steps leading up to the announcement as well as the potential campaign and policy ramifications.
Elisa checks in from Silicon Valley and helps contextualize the relationship between startup culture and politics.
Our panel this week:
- Marc Lizoain; co-host, Founder of Urtak
- Elisa Camahort Page; Co-Founder, COO of BlogHer
- Dan Patterson; co-host, Founder of KoPoint
- Ellen Ratner; Washington Bureau Chief and White House Correspondent for the Talk Radio News Service
- Josh Wolff; Design and support, ShoutEm
- Deanna Zandt; independent author, speaker, and consultant
Download Audio: KoPoint News, EP 007 – Gay Marriage and POTUS