Next week KoPoint will launch Season II, a series of programs engineered to boldly expand the scope and ambition of the KoPoint network.
- We will launch a new website and CDN, hosted on Rackspace and managed by ZippyKid.
- We will officially launch the KoPoint Newsletter (though we floated a few beta-balloons last week).
- We will launch a full series of podcast episodes by some of media’s new thought-leaders.
- We will roll out our presidential campaign coverage as a political podcast and blog, American Conversation. Along with our friends @Urtak and the Talk Radio News Service, KoPoint will report live from the Democratic and Republican conventions, then through the remainder of the campaign.
- We will attend and report live from the New York City Comic Con.
- We will report live from Southern Sudan and Darfur.
- We will launch mobile and technology platforms that refine and expand KoPoint’s mission.
KoPoint Season I was great. We launched a ton of great shows with great people and learned how to make programs on a regular basis. Our sponsors and underwriters – SumAll, SoundCloud, and Callisto.fm – have all been tremendously supportive and understanding of our mission.
And finally, on a personal note: you dudes have been great. The KoPoint audience kicks ass. Our audience is small, loyal, and growing. The KoPoint audience is smart, and not one bit afraid of telling me what we’ve done right, and how we can improve. I know that sounds like a pander, but it couldn’t be more true and I couldn’t do this without you.
Next week KoPoint will launch Season II and I couldn’t be more excited!
KoPoint: Our victory is imminent.